Koso rx2n installation guide

Home Forums News and Updates Koso rx2n installation guide

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ivkisrdtss 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ivkisrdtss
    Participant

I will see if i can get some installation pictures.the gauge is mounted on a proper Koso gauge bracket then its bolted on two seperate pieces of aluminium flat bar to the original clock mounting points under the top clamp.

KOSO RX2N INSTALLATION GUIDE >> DOWNLOAD NOW

KOSO RX2N INSTALLATION GUIDE >> READ ONLINE

Page 1 of 2 – KOSO RX2N – posted in How to: How to connect KOSO RX2N to your Guzzi (and live to tell about it)Recently I started going through speedo cables at an alarming rate, so I decided it is time for something electronic. Very simplified installation instructions 2. TransLogicMicro
    Koso Super Slim Volt Meter – Blue or Red: Customers who bought this product also bought. Koso Mechanical to Digital drive converter for RX2N Koso Water Temperature Adapter ? 25.60 * Aluminium Choke Valve Guide ? 20.00
    2-2 Installation instructions When installing, please follow the process 1.M6 or MB screw X 2 (Accessory 17.48) 2.M6 or M8 aluminum screw bush X 2 (Accessory 19.20) 3.Bracket (Accessory 141 Manual instalacion KOS RX2N Author: KOSO TW
    Chinese SS182 digital speedo installation tips I press the A and B button together as per the instructions and all it does is change the time. Wiring Chinese Koso Replica RX2n gauges – Custom Fighters – Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle. KOSO Analog and Digital Motorcycle Speedometer and Gauges are especially good Please read this Koso I’m having a problem getting my Koso RX2N gauge to turn on. I’ve only connected the red power wire,the brown main switch wire, and the neutral light wire in an attempt to have the gauge power up before I start connecting the rest. here is the link to the installation instructions, so you can
    How to connect KOSO RX2N to your Guzzi (and live to tell about it) Very simplified installation instructions. 2. TransLogicMicro Dash 2- Looks like a great option and has been widely installed on street and race bikes. I know of a few installs on Ducati and Aprilia bikes without any issues.
    The Install manual consists of a single page (front & back) with a Koso wiring/color code la
    Panasonic kx tga122az manual
    Baw iha 150 manual
    Act study guide amazon
    Chunghop k-1068e manual
    Viking immersion suit manual

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X